Sunday, August 9, 2009

Another Tote and some sewing room additions

I got another simple tote completed today for the upcoming Alaska cruise from San Francisco - I hope our friends like this one, it only has one single sling strap, I think it will work.


I finally made a weighted pincushion organizer and scrap bag. I used a pattern/tutorial from Sew, Mama, Sew! - you can find it here (it opens as a pdf so it might take a minute) I've been meaning to make one of these and I finally got around to it, not that I should be making these things right now, I really should be working on a few quilts and a BOM blocks but I'll try and get to those tomorrow night or the next day.


A couple months back I had made a under the sewing machine organizer but I don't think I blogged it so here it is.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: