Monday, September 21, 2009

Like stepping back in time at Cliff's Variety in San Francisco

Cliff's Variety in the Castro of San Francisco was a true gem! It was like stepping back in time to visit a variety and hardware store that had just about anything you could imagine. I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to this shop and low and behold what else do they carry but Fabric!!! YES! A small but very lovely selection of fabric, ribbons, buttons and embellishments that just are like candy to the eyes. Of course I lied when I said I would only buy fabric at one store on our trip to San Francisco, here we were two or three days in and I'm buying more - but I was good, and I only bought two pieces of fabric, one lovely rooster design and the other a Japanese print -- yes, i'm on a Japanese fabric kick lately.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: