Sunday, December 13, 2009

Guild Loot

We had our Stitchin Sistas holiday party the other night and this is the holiday loot I came home with! Our group is great and everyone walked away with a door-prize bag that was FULL of great items. I also had a stack of fat quarters (over there on the right in front of the fall rag-bag) that we give to the birthday person each month and it so happens my birthday is this month - I asked for red and brights! Yeah! I just love the embroidered coffee warmer wrap and the mini cutting mat with three rulers, that will be great for classes and I can take them along with my new scissors in my patchwork project bag that I got from our Santa Gift Exchange - everyone that wanted to participate brought a wrapped gift worth up to $20, I got the project bag -- yeah!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: