Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 - Week 2 Stash Report

The first week of 2011 has come and gone! WOW, is this year going to move just as fast as 2010 -- I hope not! Now that all the holiday decorations are packed up and back in the attic, I feel like a refresh is do in this house and I want to rearrange furniture, paint, sew new pillows, curtains etc...

So we start week 2 with putting some binding on the frolic quilt today -- wow, it's finished but I didn't take a picture yet... later this week I will. Not much more sewing going on. No buying either - i'm am going to try and be real good this year and keep the purchased fabric down to a minimum.

Added this week: 0
Added this year: 0
Used this week : 0
Used this year : 0
Net this year : 0

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Good for you! We need to just keep our eyes on the ball this year!

whimzeestitches said...

Now that is the truth Vicky!