Monday, September 21, 2009

Stone Mountain & Daughter Fabrics in Berkley, CA

I went to this fabulous fabric/quilt shop in Berkley, CA when we were there for a few days prior to our 10-day Alaska cruise from San Francisco. I made a deal with my partner and our friends that I would only want to go to ONE fabric shop while we were in the San Francisco area for 4 days --- I kept my promise but I sure did enjoy this shop. It had a great selection of quilting cotton as well as a really nice selection of imported fabric from Japan - I was DREWLING! I had to contain myself a little though because I could have easily blown a whole lot of dough there but I didn't. Here are some shots of the store - love their button department - look at that cool sign made from buttons!



Lots and lots of Japanese fabrics!!!!
The place was packed for a Saturday afternoon!
And here are my purchases of fabric - lots of great Japanese prints that I just fell in love with - and one holiday print.
This was my regular cotton purchases, some fun holiday panels, another red fabric and some asian print too.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: