Saturday, December 6, 2008

Half Way on the Quilt Top - Quiltathon with Judy and friends

It's sew much fun to be a part of an internet quiltathon -- thank you Judy. http://www.patchworktimes.com/

I'm about half way through on the quilt top here at 7PM - taking a break now and will return to creating rows tomorrow. Sorry for the bad picture -- just threw it on top of the bed to take a pic. What I have come to find out in the quilting journey is that my design wall is too small or I need a better placement of it.

4 comments:

Dianah said...

I love it so far!!! I can't wait to see your quilt finished. I'm impressed you aren't at the French Market Tree lighting but staying up with Judy quilting. I'm checking back tomorrow.

dy

Anonymous said...

Love the holiday quilt. It is so cheerful.
great job!
from a new lurker to your blog.
Dawn in MA

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You've made great progress. Keep up the good work.

Nancy Wheatley said...

Thanks for viewing my blog and leaving a comment. I love seeing what other people are doing out there. Love the Christmas quilt and I really like your Christmas decorating. I don't know how you get your tree and garlands so full. Very nice.